Individual MembershipFill out the membership form and submit payment
We hope you consider joining us! With a membership you can:
- Sign up for guild events, such as speakers and workshops, before non-members and at a reduced cost
- Participate in sponsored challenges that include freebies from fabric companies
- Attend sew-ins, socials, and events like sew-b-q's for free
- Participate in guild activities, such as swaps, block lotteries, and block exchanges
- Get Textile Center library borrowing privileges.
- Contribute to the group by writing blog posts, demo-ing a technique, joining a committee, or giving a 10-Minute Tip
- Have your blog or quilt-related Etsy shop featured on our Member Blogs/Shops page on this blog.
Business MembershipFill out the the business membership form and submit payment
A business membership can be for any quilt-related business. With a business membership you receive:
- All the benefits of an individual membership for one person, which is transferable to anyone in your business as needed. For example, you can have a different person attend each meeting.
- A quarterly blog post featuring your shop. For example, a description of some of your products or shop with photos, a giveaway, or a product review. You can write it or we can.
- The opportunity to have a table at our meetings where you can sell your products.
- A link, photo or button, and description of your business on our "Our Members" page.
- A 250 wide x 125 high pixel button in the sidebar of the blog. Buttons will be set within a gadget that rotates the buttons' position to keep readers' interest.
- A reasonable number of posts on our Facebook page for announcing sales or special events, around 1 per week.
You are welcome to visit one meeting for free. You can choose to join at this point, or you may attend additional meetings for a $5 visitor’s fee per meeting.
Our membership dues are $40 per year. A business membership is $100 per year, and you can upgrade from an individual to a business membership at any time.
Junior members age 13 and up are very welcome and have half price dues.
You can join by filling out a membership form and submitting your dues online.
If you would like to read more about us, you can read our bylaws.