The Guild garage sale is happening in two months! If you have your sale items ready, bring them this Thursday to our meeting. Brianne will store your items until the sale. A few people already have some of their items ready for sale and have offered us a sneak peek!











An exciting new change to the garage sale this year is that members will keep 75% of their sales. The remaining 25% will go to the Guild to help fund things like special speakers for monthly meetings, workshops, and other expenses to help keep our guild membership costs low.
If the task of deciding what to sell seems overwhelming, take it bit by bit. Pull some fabrics out as you’re tidying up your craft space. Designate a spot for sale items. Perhaps price as you go. Dedicate the first ten minutes of your crafting time to preparing for garage sale. If you need help with pricing, here is a general guideline:

ItemSuggested Price
Fat Quarter$2-3
Quilting cotton yardage $6-12 per yard
Scraps$.50-%1.00 per ounce
Charm Packsup to $10
Layer Cakesup to $30
Bundlesup to $45
Booksup to $10
Patternsup to $10



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...